Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for driving under suspicion of drugs
August 30, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:38 a.m., an 18-year-old Pinion Hills man was arrested on suspicion of a variety of drug charges after a traffic stop at Terrible's on 5th Street. He was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia and violating alternative sentencing conditions for drug possession, DUI drugs 1st and failure to maintain a traffic lane. Total bail was set at $3,140.
At 9:59 a.m., a 21-year-old Silver City man was arrested following a traffic stop at Northridge Drive and Roop Street. He was stopped because his brake lights were out. After the deputy smelled marijuana, a search revealed two glass pipes in the console. He was arrested for violating alternative sentencing conditions, possession of paraphernalia and the tail lamp violation. He was held in lieu of $1,500 bail.
At 12:07 p.m., a 49-year-old Carson man was arrested after a witness reported seeing him drink from a small liquor bottle, then throw the empty out his car window and drive away. He was under the DUI limit when stopped at Eagle Gas but was arrested on suspicion of charges he violated bail conditions and for driving on a license revoked for DUI. Bail was set at $4,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City