Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested for probation violation
July 30, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:31 p.m., a 25-year-old Reno man was arrested on suspicion of a probation violation after being stopped for speeding on College Parkway. His probation order barred alcohol and deputies said he had beer on his breath. He was ordered held without bail.
• At 12:30 p.m., a 24-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion he violated temporary protective orders by his mother and girlfriend. He showed up at a Narcotics Anonymous meeting attended by the two women. When confronted by a deputy, he said he thought the TPOs had expired. They were due to expire Aug. 1. Bail was set at $1,000 on each of the charges.
• At 12:20 a.m., a 38-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at Longview Way and Washington Street. A search of his vehicle revealed a glass meth pipe. Bail was set at $1,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City