Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on drug paraphernalia charges
August 21, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3:35 a.m., a 26-year-old South Tahoe man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a Capital City Patrol officer stopped him for erratic driving. The arrest occurred in the Gold Dust West parking lot. A preliminary breath test indicated his blood alcohol level was more than double the legal limit. He was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
At 1:25 a.m., a 33-year-old Carson man was arrested after a traffic stop because his tail lights weren't working. The stop occurred in the parking lot of Carson Station. He was arrested on suspicion of multiple misdemeanor charges including possession of drug paraphernalia — a meth pipe, which also resulted in two suspended sentence violations. In addition, he was charged with driving without insurance and on a suspended driver's license. Total bail was set at $3,700.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Transient held on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday
- Prison for Fernley woman in deadly DUI crash
- 60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office