Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on felony warrant
November 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:51 p.m., Gavin Knight, 20, was booked on a warrant charging possession of controlled substances at his residence on Sharon Drive. He was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• At 4:40 p.m., a 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of charges she punched her roommate at their Airport Road apartment in a discussion about paying the rent. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:33 p.m., Mazio Larry, 38, was arrested on suspicion of a felony warrant issued by Parole and Probation. During the arrest a small amount of meth and some marijuana as well as paraphernalia were discovered. He was ordered held without bail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges