Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
August 19, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 5:30 p.m., a 59-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after allegedly walking out of Denny’s Restaurant without paying for his meal. According to his arrest report he told deputies he didn’t have to pay because he had no money and was a veteran. He was ordered held in lieu of $250 bail.
At 9:25 p.m., a 27-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of open and gross lewdness and domestic battery after deputies were called to an apartment on South Carson Meadows Drive. He got into an argument with his wife after she caught him kissing a teenage girl who also lives at the residence. He also admitted to pushing the girl onto the bed. Total bail was set at $5,500.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of failure to register as sex offender, ex-felon
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of child neglect, battery on a peace officer
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City