Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on lewdness charge
August 19, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 5:30 p.m., a 59-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after allegedly walking out of Denny's Restaurant without paying for his meal. According to his arrest report he told deputies he didn't have to pay because he had no money and was a veteran. He was ordered held in lieu of $250 bail.
At 9:25 p.m., a 27-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of open and gross lewdness and domestic battery after deputies were called to an apartment on South Carson Meadows Drive. He got into an argument with his wife after she caught him kissing a teenage girl who also lives at the residence. He also admitted to pushing the girl onto the bed. Total bail was set at $5,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement