Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
April 30, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 8:00 a.m., Scott Woods, 38, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of an unlawful possession warrant. No bail was set.
At 8:20 a.m., Jacob Donovan, 36, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of a burglary warrant and conspiracy to commit warrant. No bail was set.
At 4:09 p.m., Brandon Saaf, 23, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and a 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer after deputies responded to reports of a subject pointing a gun at another subject at the 3400 block of Sherman Lane. Bail for Saaf was set at $20,000 and bail for the 19-year-old was set for $300.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office