Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
April 30, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3:34 p.m., a 26-year-old Lake Tahoe man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs first offense and careless driving after deputies responded to reports of a man hitting a building with his car at the 3400 block of Goni Road. Bail was set at $1,250.
At 7:24 p.m., Brandon Smock, 33, of Lake Tahoe was arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon and a 33-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested on suspicion of battery on a police officer, two counts of battery, and contempt of court after deputies responded to reports of two males fighting at the 2800 block of East Apeon Way.
Bail for Smock was set at $30,000 and bail for the Gardnerville man was set at $5,400.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office