Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
August 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 11:15 a.m. a 44-year-old Carson woman was arrested of suspicion of violating pre-trial supervision conditions in the 300 block of West 9th Street. She was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 12:10 p.m., Brett Chapman, 55,was arrested of suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon for allegedly hitting his neighbor on the arm with a metal pipe. The incident occurred on Sherman Lane. He was held in lieu of $30,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Woman arrested for slashing tires, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Local man faces two felony assault charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- High Desert inmate death under investigation
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony elder abuse says Carson City Sheriff’s Office