Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
September 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3 p.m., Ronald Wayne Mateljan, 42, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery after deputies responded to an apartment at 1600 Airport Road. He allegedly pinned the victim to a bed and used his hand to squeeze her throat. His bail was set at $15,000.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Woman arrested on domestic battery warrant says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- South Lake man faces charge for false ID manufacture
- Several arrested on drug charges over the weekend, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office