Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
September 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 3 p.m., Ronald Wayne Mateljan, 42, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery after deputies responded to an apartment at 1600 Airport Road. He allegedly pinned the victim to a bed and used his hand to squeeze her throat. His bail was set at $15,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Transient held on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday
- Prison for Fernley woman in deadly DUI crash
- 60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office