Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI, hit and run
November 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:06 a.m., a 57-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense and hit and run following an accident near Carson and Long streets. A witness followed the vehicle and called dispatch. The man was held in lieu of $1,500 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges