Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
November 20, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 12:50 a.m., Connor Jurosovich, 18, was arrested after deputies responding to a reported domestic battery heard a woman screaming when they arrived at the residence on Coffey Drive. According to the arrest report, the deputy entered and saw Jurosovich on top of a woman, twisting her arm. He also allegedly prevented the woman from leaving, slapped and choked her. He was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery, false imprisonment and misdemeanors for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Total bail was set at $36,600.
• At 1:23 a.m., a traffic stop on north Carson Street for driving without headlights resulted in the arrest of the vehicle's passenger. A search of the allegedly intoxicated passenger, who was described as owner of the vehicle, produced a handgun inside his jacket. The arrest report says a small amount of marijuana and paraphernalia was also discovered. He arrested on suspicion of with those crimes, carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a firearm while intoxicated. Total bail was set at $5.100.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office