Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of six misdemeanors following a traffic stop
July 31, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 9:25 p.m., Steven Lewis Lisch, 34, was arrested on suspicion of felony counts of uttering a forged instrument and burglary. He was ordered held in lieu of $20,000 bail on the warrants issued by Carson Justice Court.
• At 10:32 p.m., a 27-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of a series of six misdemeanors following a traffic stop for failing to stop at a red light. He was also charged with obstructing an officer and not having his license with him plus two warrants for traffic violations. Bail was set at $855.
• At 6:14 p.m., Joshua Stevens, 30, was arrested on suspicion of a felony charge of violating bail conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 12:22 a.m., a 43-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny at a North Lompa Lane residence. Bail was set at $1,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Transient held on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday
- 60-year-old arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Prison for Fernley woman in deadly DUI crash