Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on warrant for felony drug possession
August 13, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:48 p.m., Jason Fisher, 27, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession after deputies were called to an address on Piñon Hills Drive for a report of shots fired. The resident was apparently shooting a BB gun at a target behind the residence and wasn't aware it was illegal. A background check revealed a warrant for his son, Jason, out of Reno. Jason was arrested at the scene. He was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• At 4:22 p.m., a 32-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense after hitting a neighbor's vehicle in the apartment on Country Village Drive. She was also arrested on suspicion of hit and run and having an expired vehicle registration. Total bail was set at $3,025.
• At 12:16 a.m., a 45-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of a variety of misdemeanor counts after a traffic stop at Carson and 6th streets. She was arrested on suspicion of speeding, no valid driver's license, no proof of insurance and two failure to appear warrants out of traffic court. Total bail was set at $2,750.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City