Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man jailed on DUI charge
July 24, 2014
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• At 1:52 a.m., a 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense, possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and no proof of insurance. He was stopped for speeding at Russett Way and Winnie Lane. Total bail on the five misdemeanors was set at $3,245.
Trending In: Crime
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony elder abuse says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Woman arrested for slashing tires, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- High Desert inmate death under investigation
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office