Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man jailed on DUI charge
July 24, 2014
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• At 1:52 a.m., a 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense, possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and no proof of insurance. He was stopped for speeding at Russett Way and Winnie Lane. Total bail on the five misdemeanors was set at $3,245.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting
- One dead in Silver Springs shooting