Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man jailed on DUI charge
July 24, 2014
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• At 1:52 a.m., a 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense, possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and no proof of insurance. He was stopped for speeding at Russett Way and Winnie Lane. Total bail on the five misdemeanors was set at $3,245.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City