Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man jailed on DUI charge
July 24, 2014
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• At 1:52 a.m., a 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense, possession of marijuana, paraphernalia and no proof of insurance. He was stopped for speeding at Russett Way and Winnie Lane. Total bail on the five misdemeanors was set at $3,245.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested after trying to fight deputies, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office