Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Three arrested on DUI charges
August 28, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:35 p.m., a 46-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies responded to a report of a prowler in the 1200 block of East Robinson. He was seen sitting on the reporting party's back porch and deputies were told he drove up and parked in that area. He was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
At 11:58 p.m., a 55-year-old Carson Man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies responded to a report of a vehicle hitting a mobile home. A witness said he also hit a fence and a parked truck in the mobile home park. He was held in lieu of $1,000.
At 12:21 a.m., a 35-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies responded to a report of an intoxicated driver at the McDonald's at Carson Street and Winnie Lane. A witness said the vehicle struck several curbs in the drive-through driveway. Bail was set at $1,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City