Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested for DUI-first offense
August 21, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 1:55 a.m., a 40-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a caller alerted dispatch about a vehicle in the area of Sherman Lane and Airport Road that wasn’t maintaining a traffic lane. The arrest report said she failed a field sobriety test and a preliminary breath test and was jailed in lieu of $1,000 on the DUI charge and failure to maintain a traffic lane.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City