Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on attempting to intimidate a witness charges
September 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:54 p.m., a 61-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies responded to a non-injury traffic accident in the 2900 block of Mayflower Way. He was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.
• At 6:14 p.m., Tamara Link, 27, was arrested on suspicion of drug possession charges after deputies responded to a report of drug sales occurring in one of the Nugget's bar areas. According to the arrest report, she admitted to having meth in per possession in a fanny pack. She was held in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• At 10:48 p.m., a brother and sister were arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer after deputies responded to a report of a battery on Kingsley Lane. Both were accused of refusing to cooperate with officers and causing a disturbance at the home. Bail was set at $300 apiece.
• At 12:46 a.m., a 38-year-old was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery after another patron at a bar on Airport Road said he was punched in the face by the defendant who had just lost a game of pool. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:40 a.m., a 54-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of violating a restraining order and two counts of violating pretrial supervision orders after contacting the woman who had a no-contact protective order against him. Total bail was set at $8,500.
• At 3:38 a.m., Jacqueline Camp, 56, was arrested at North Carson Street and Winnie Lane after a deputy overheard her tell two other women "why did you call the cops on my brother — you're gonna get it." The deputy arrested her on suspicion of attempting to intimidate a witness, a felony. She was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• At 10:45 p.m., a 19-year-old woman was arrested after deputies responded to a report of a woman walking in the roadway at Airport Road and Sherman Lane. She was arrested on suspicion of a minor consuming alcohol and jailed in lieu of $150 bail.
• At 12:22 a.m., a 21-year-old Carson man was arrested after witnesses said a black Mazda hit several parked cars on Sonoma Street. Deputies found the vehicle using the license plate information from witnesses. The driver was arrested on suspicion of hit and run, failure to report an accident and DUI-first offense. Total bail was set at $2,000.