Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested on grand larceny warrant out of Washoe County
August 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:18 a.m., Tyler Dziuk, 21, was arrested at an apartment in the 1600 block of Long Street after he was found hiding in the bedroom as deputies arrived to serve two justice court warrants. A search revealed a small amount of meth as well as paraphernalia. He was ordered held in lieu of $7,000 bail.
• At 10:08 a.m., a 37-year-old Carson woman was charged with domestic battery-first offense for allegedly scratching her boyfriend on the face during an argument. She was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 6:21 p.m., a 66-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of a violation of probation conditions by drinking beer in the 3000 block of Roop Street on a charge he violated probation conditions by drinking beer. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 4:35 p.m., a James Dean Anderson, 50, was arrested at Highway 50 and Lompa Lane after a background check showed he was driving a stolen vehicle. After the traffic stop, he was also charged with obstructing a peace officer for attempting to run away and driving on a revoked license. Total bail was set at $26,300.
• At 11:24 p.m., Melanie Patellaro, 45, was stopped for driving a car without license plates. A background check showed she was wanted in Washoe County on charges including grand larceny, burglary and obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $30,500 on the three counts.
• At 12:54 a.m., A 28-year-old was arrested on charges she battered her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend. The arrest was at 1970 William St. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 4:27 p.m., Dustin North, 32, was arrested in Dayton on a warrant charging him with felony dissuading a victim from reporting a crime. He also had three failure to appear warrants in his name. Total bail was set at $12,905.
• At 7:37 p.m., a 27-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested in the 1100 block of Beverly Drive and charged with domestic battery-first, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest with violence. Bail was set at $10,140.
• At 5:43 a.m., a Mound House 19-year-old was charged with domestic battery after deputies responded to an apartment in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road. She is charged with hitting her husband in the face and kicking him. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 12:23 p.m., a 45-year-old Gardnerville man was charged with child neglect after witnesses at the CVS Pharmacy reported him hitting his 8-year-old son. According to the arrest reports, the man said the boy was bring punished for being bad in church. The boy had redness and swelling on his arms. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 1:32 p.m., A 50-year-old Carson woman was charged with DUI-first offense and child endangerment after she was involved in an accident at Northridge Drive and Lompa Lane. The children were her two grandsons aged 5 and 2. The arrest report charges she was responsible for the accident. It also says she appeared to be under the influence of some drug since a breath test showed zero alcohol. Blood samples were drawn at the jail for testing. In addition to DUI drugs and child endangerment, she was charged with possession of a small amount of pot, paraphernalia and not using child restraints on the children as well as for the accident. Total bail was set at $5,225.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell