Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested for DUI
April 16, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:17 p.m., a 51-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies responded to a call about an accident at the Carson Street Eagle Gas. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges