Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs
April 25, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 12:34 a.m., a 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs, expired registration, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Roop Street and Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $2,625.
At 7:40 a.m., a 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office