Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested was arrested on suspicion of marijuana
January 28, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 10:43 p.m., a 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, failure to appear traffic warrant, driving on a suspended license and failure to stop at a stop sign after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Northgate Lane and Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $2,278.
At 11:45 p.m., a 29-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of two counts of failure to appear warrants after deputies conducted a business check at the Edmonds Drive Jackpot Casino. Bail was set at $1,910.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges