Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks missing teen
August 27, 2014
The Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks the community’s help in finding Blaze Christopher Thomas. Thomas, 16, was in the custody of the Division of Child and Family Services. On July 31, he left his current residence at 3457 Orovada Dr., where he was placed in foster care with his aunt. According to neighbors who reported him leaving the home around 11 a.m. he was carrying a duffel bag and suitcase, which he strapped to the back of his motorbike/scooter. Thomas is on Juvenile Probation and was scheduled for a drug test which he expected to fail. He may be in the Carson City/Gardnerville area. He’s described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair. He weighs about 140 pounds.
He was reported missing by Division of Child and Family Services. Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Acosta at 775-283-7855 or Carson City Dispatch at 775-887-2008.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City