Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks person of interest in burglary
November 14, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance in attempting to locate a person of interest possibly involved in a local residential burglary.
Sara Jones, also known as Jackie Jones, has an active warrant with the Reno courts and is a person of interest in a Carson City burglary.
If anyone has any information on Jones, call the Carson City Sheriff's office at 775-887-2677.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges