Carson City woman arrested on suspicion of domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office said
November 11, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 10:41 a.m., a 55-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery near the 100 block of Conestoga Drive. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 7:52 p.m., a 48-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of probation violation after deputies initiated a warrant service near the 1500 block of Rand Avenue. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges