Carson City woman arrested on suspicion of maintaining a drug house
June 13, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
Two people were arrested after deputies were called to an apartment on Jeanell Drive by the manager because of the strong smell of marijuana. Stacy Babb, 21, was arrested on suspicion of maintaining a drug house after a search revealed marijuana paraphernalia in what the arrest report described as an apartment that was “in complete disarray appearing as if trash bags had been dumped in every room.” Bail was set at $20,000. She also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after a test on a pipe revealed marijuana residue.
In addition to Babb, Michael Carpenter, 18, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of meth after a test of a substance in his pocket came back positive for the drug. His bail was set at $2,500.
At 2:46 a.m., a Washington state 30-year-old was arrested after a traffic stop at College Parkway and Retail Drive. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense and failure to maintain a traffic lane. Bail was set at $1,040.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of failure to register as sex offender, ex-felon
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting