Carson man arrested after high-speed chase
April 21, 2014
A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested after allegedly leading deputies on a high-speed chase Monday afternoon.
According to Sheriff Ken Furlong and Sgt. Brian Mayes:
Jacob Pacheco and a passenger took various items from Kohl's, then fled. Pacheco drove into the Empire Ranch area, where he crashed. The chase began about 1:30 p.m.
His passenger was injured and was taken to Renown hospital in Reno. He has not been booked.
Pacheco was arrested on suspicion of felony eluding a police officer and endangering a person/property, felony burglary-first offense, possession of stolen property and attempted obtaining or possessing a credit card, as well as two contempt-of-court warrants out of Carson City and one warrant out of Douglas County. Total bail was set $31,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office