Carson man arrested on possession of child pornography
July 14, 2014
Carson City district attorneys have filed a 19 count criminal complaint charging Patrick Williams, 39, of Carson City, with possession of nearly 5,000 videos and photographs of child pornography.
The images and videos were all on portable flash drive memory devices, according to the complaint filed by Assistant District Attorney Mark Krueger.
Krueger charged in the complaint that Williams was in possession of 4,873 videos and pictures of children under the age of 16 either engaging in or simulating or “assisting others to engage in or simulate sexual conduct.”
That includes 1,275 videos and 3,598 photographic images.
Each of the 19 counts is a Category B felony, the second most serious class of criminal violations, and each is punishable by up to six years in prison.
Williams was ordered held in lieu of $25,000 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City
- Man arrested on child neglect, domestic battery, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office