Couple arrested for having sex in public
July 23, 2014
A man and woman were arrested Monday evening on charges they were having sex in public.
Deputy Gary Denham was dispatched to the DMV office just after 5 p.m. where the reporting party pointed out a man on top of a woman in the grassy area between DMV and Office Depot.
According to Denham's arrest report: "I walked to where the two subjects were having sex and stood behind them … before announcing, 'Is this the best place for you two to have sex?'"
The 28-year-old Carson City man and 44-year-old Carson City woman share an address on Desatoya Drive in Carson City.
The woman, according to the police report, told the deputy simply, "A man has needs."
The two were charged with sex acts in public, a felony under Nevada law, and ordered held in lieu of $7,500 apiece.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement