Couple arrested for having sex in public
July 23, 2014
A man and woman were arrested Monday evening on charges they were having sex in public.
Deputy Gary Denham was dispatched to the DMV office just after 5 p.m. where the reporting party pointed out a man on top of a woman in the grassy area between DMV and Office Depot.
According to Denham’s arrest report: “I walked to where the two subjects were having sex and stood behind them … before announcing, ‘Is this the best place for you two to have sex?’”
The 28-year-old Carson City man and 44-year-old Carson City woman share an address on Desatoya Drive in Carson City.
The woman, according to the police report, told the deputy simply, “A man has needs.”
The two were charged with sex acts in public, a felony under Nevada law, and ordered held in lieu of $7,500 apiece.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell