Couple arrested for having sex in public
July 23, 2014
A man and woman were arrested Monday evening on charges they were having sex in public.
Deputy Gary Denham was dispatched to the DMV office just after 5 p.m. where the reporting party pointed out a man on top of a woman in the grassy area between DMV and Office Depot.
According to Denham's arrest report: "I walked to where the two subjects were having sex and stood behind them … before announcing, 'Is this the best place for you two to have sex?'"
The 28-year-old Carson City man and 44-year-old Carson City woman share an address on Desatoya Drive in Carson City.
The woman, according to the police report, told the deputy simply, "A man has needs."
The two were charged with sex acts in public, a felony under Nevada law, and ordered held in lieu of $7,500 apiece.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on felony hit and run, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks burglary suspects
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony burglary says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Woman arrested on parole violation, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on DUI-third, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office