Douglas County Sheriff’s Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect
April 24, 2015
The Douglas County Sheriff's Department is asking the public for help in locating a man accused of attempted theft.
On March 18, at 7:03 p.m., a male suspect tried to leave the Topsy Way Walmart with various unpaid items in his cart. When security confronted him, he ran across the parking lot and got into a vehicle, he was last seen traveling south on Highway 395.
The man is believed to be of Native American descent with black hair, wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. He's approximately 30 years old and 260 pounds.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect. Anyone with information should call DCSO Dispatch at 775-782-5126, DCSO Investigator Ted Japerson at 775-782-6299 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 775-78-CRIME
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested after attempting to flee from police, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office