Driver allegedly hits ambulance, flees in Carson City
April 19, 2017
No injuries were reported after a woman allegedly hit a Lyon County ambulance and fled the scene on Wednesday.
The vehicles were traveling on Highway 50 in Carson City when the front end of the woman's vehicle struck the emergency vehicle near the Whiskey Tavern. The ambulance pulled over and the vehicle fled the scene.
Carson City deputies located the vehicle, a red Lexus, at Carson and Stewart streets. The Lexus had significant front end damage and was missing the front left wheel.
Nevada Highway Patrol also responded to investigate the accident.
No injuries were reported from the accident. It's undetermined if the Lexus driver was impaired.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office