Driver allegedly hits ambulance, flees in Carson City
April 19, 2017
No injuries were reported after a woman allegedly hit a Lyon County ambulance and fled the scene on Wednesday.
The vehicles were traveling on Highway 50 in Carson City when the front end of the woman's vehicle struck the emergency vehicle near the Whiskey Tavern. The ambulance pulled over and the vehicle fled the scene.
Carson City deputies located the vehicle, a red Lexus, at Carson and Stewart streets. The Lexus had significant front end damage and was missing the front left wheel.
Nevada Highway Patrol also responded to investigate the accident.
No injuries were reported from the accident. It's undetermined if the Lexus driver was impaired.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on suspicion of robbery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- Transient held on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Former Lake Tahoe Brewing Co. owner Michael Candelario surrendered to police Tuesday
- Prison for Fernley woman in deadly DUI crash