Man arrested for grand larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 14, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:02 p.m., Mark Samaniego, 32, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony grand larceny after deputies responded to reports of a man taking a wallet near the 1900 block of N. Carson Street. Samaniego was arrested near the 100 block of Winnie Lane. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges