Man arrested on attempted burglary, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 12, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 4:54 a.m., Billy Henderson, 41, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of felony attempted burglary, possession of burglary tools, destruction of property, theft and ex-felon failed to register after deputies responded to reports of an intrusion alarm at the William Street Tractor Supply Co. Bail was set at $25,650.
At 9:15 a.m., a Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 3400 block of Airport Road. Bail was set at $436.
At 2:15 p.m., a 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Roop and 5th Streets. Bail was set at $275.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession, petit larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Secret Witness offering rewards in multiple cases
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks person of interest in burglary