Man arrested on felony hit and run, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 25, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:53 p.m., Eudoro Avina Espinoza, 75, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run with substantial bodily harm and DUI after deputies responded to reports of a pedestrian being hit near Oak Street and Clearview Drive. Avina Espinoza was later located near the 4200 block of Edmonds Drive. Bail was set at $41,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks person of interest in burglary
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for grand larceny, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- Carson City and Dayton communities come together after rollover injures seven students
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Nevada’s public retirement system unfunded liability falls again