Man arrested on possession of paraphernalia, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 30, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 12:16 p.m., a 24-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of violation of pre-trial conditions after deputies initiated a traffic stop near Deer Run Road and Brunswick Canyon. Bail was set at $7,000.
At 12:45 a.m., a 25-year-old transient man was arrested on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence after deputies conducted a business check near the Max Casino. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office