Man arrested on resisting a peace officer with violence, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 6, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 6:21 a.m., a 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and destruction of property after deputies responded near the 1000 block of Woodside Drive. The suspect was later apprehended near the 1200 block of Ladera Drive. Bail was set at $5,500.
At 1:02 p.m., a 67-year-old Old Town, Idaho, man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting a peace officer with violence after deputies responded to reports of a man urinating on the sidewalk at the Highway 50 Gold Dust West Casino. Bail was set at $1,150.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office