Man arrested on stolen vehicle charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
July 12, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:59 p.m., a 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear after deputies initiated a traffic stop near 5th and Carson streets. Bail was set at $693.
At 5 a.m., Ross Bayard, 26, of Sun Valley, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia after deputies conducted a pedestrian stop at the Carson Street Motel 6. At the same incident, a 29-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $11,000 for Bayard and $2,500 for the female.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges
- Two arrested after stealing from merchants says Carson City Sheriff’s Office