Man arrested on suspicion of eluding, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
April 25, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 2:09 a.m., Ty Weaver, 43, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony eluding and violation of pre-trial supervision after deputies attempted to initiate a traffic stop near Carson River Park. Weaver was later arrested near the 4600 block of Sutro Terrace following a brief high-speed chase. Bail was set at $23,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office