Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure at daycare center, Carson City Sheriff’s Office
November 22, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:06 p.m., Mark Billman, 52, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony trafficking warrant after deputies conducted a warrant service near the 4700 block of S. Carson St. Bail was set at $20,000.
At 2:56 p.m., Claude Withrow, 57, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony indecent exposure and resisting an officer after deputies responded to reports of a man urinating at the Park Street Little Timbers Academy. Bail was set at $5,250.
At 11:26 p.m., Tanner Ogden-Sanders, 21, of Dayton was arrested on suspicion of felony parole violation after deputies initiated a consensual stop at the Carson Street McDonald's. No bail was set.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office