Man arrested on suspicion of second DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
March 14, 2017
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:21 p.m., a 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense, failure to obey a traffic control device and no valid driver's license after deputies initiated a traffic stop near the 1500 block of Como Street. Bail was set at $2,640.
At 11:40 p.m., a 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of court order violation after deputies responded to reports of an unwanted subject at the Edmonds Drive Jackpot Casino. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office