Man arrested on suspicion of warrant says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
December 8, 2016
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
At 9:13 p.m., a 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of a violation of suspended sentence warrant after deputies responded to reports of a possible battery near the 7200 block of Schulz Drive. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Multiple deaths in Silver Springs being investigated
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office concerned with rising number of wrecks