Man caught allegedly breaking into cars by Nevada Parole and Probation officers
July 12, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
At 2:42 a.m., a 24-year-old Fair Oaks, Calif., woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense, following too close and no proof of insurance. She was stopped in the 300 block of East William Street. Bail was set at $1,650.
At 11:42 a.m., a 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, and three warrants of contempt of court. He was arrested in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive. Bail was set at $2,734.
At 12:11 p.m., Robert Allen Stewart Jr., was arrested on suspicion of two counts of felony attempted vehicle burglary and possession of burglary tools, a gross misdemeanor. Stewart was allegedly trying to break into cars own by Nevada Parole and Probation officers. The officers caught the man and detained him in the 100 block of East Long Street until a sheriff's deputy took him into custody. Bail was set at $12,500
At 12:26 p.m., a 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of a warrant for domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
At 6:08 p.m., a 45-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on suspicion of violation of alternative sentencing. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City