Man charged with rape
May 30, 2014
John Allen Teifel, 43, was arrested Friday on charges he raped a woman that, according to the complaint, "is mentally or physically incapable of resisting or understanding the nature of his or her conduct."
According to the complaint, Teifel had sex with the woman. That is a Category A felony punishable by up to life in prison.
According to Assistant District Attorney Mark Krueger, Teifel was arrested Friday afternoon and booked into the Carson City Jail.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City