Man charged with rape
May 30, 2014
John Allen Teifel, 43, was arrested Friday on charges he raped a woman that, according to the complaint, "is mentally or physically incapable of resisting or understanding the nature of his or her conduct."
According to the complaint, Teifel had sex with the woman. That is a Category A felony punishable by up to life in prison.
According to Assistant District Attorney Mark Krueger, Teifel was arrested Friday afternoon and booked into the Carson City Jail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office