Man charged with rape
May 30, 2014
John Allen Teifel, 43, was arrested Friday on charges he raped a woman that, according to the complaint, "is mentally or physically incapable of resisting or understanding the nature of his or her conduct."
According to the complaint, Teifel had sex with the woman. That is a Category A felony punishable by up to life in prison.
According to Assistant District Attorney Mark Krueger, Teifel was arrested Friday afternoon and booked into the Carson City Jail.
Trending In: Crime
- Woman arrested for slashing tires, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Local man faces two felony assault charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- High Desert inmate death under investigation
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony elder abuse says Carson City Sheriff’s Office