Man charged with rape
May 30, 2014
John Allen Teifel, 43, was arrested Friday on charges he raped a woman that, according to the complaint, “is mentally or physically incapable of resisting or understanding the nature of his or her conduct.”
According to the complaint, Teifel had sex with the woman. That is a Category A felony punishable by up to life in prison.
According to Assistant District Attorney Mark Krueger, Teifel was arrested Friday afternoon and booked into the Carson City Jail.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of failure to register as sex offender, ex-felon
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting