Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
July 25, 2014
A man was hit by a car while crossing Carson Street downtown Friday afternoon.
The victim was conscious and moving as paramedics loaded him into the ambulance. A spokesman said he suffered a broken leg and head injuries.
The victim was to be Careflighted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno for treatment.
Sheriff's deputies were investigating the accident that occurred in front of Cactus Jack's and the Carson Nugget about 2:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Multiple deaths in Silver Springs being investigated
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City