Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
July 25, 2014
A man was hit by a car while crossing Carson Street downtown Friday afternoon.
The victim was conscious and moving as paramedics loaded him into the ambulance. A spokesman said he suffered a broken leg and head injuries.
The victim was to be Careflighted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno for treatment.
Sheriff’s deputies were investigating the accident that occurred in front of Cactus Jack’s and the Carson Nugget about 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking