Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
July 25, 2014
A man was hit by a car while crossing Carson Street downtown Friday afternoon.
The victim was conscious and moving as paramedics loaded him into the ambulance. A spokesman said he suffered a broken leg and head injuries.
The victim was to be Careflighted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno for treatment.
Sheriff’s deputies were investigating the accident that occurred in front of Cactus Jack’s and the Carson Nugget about 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Crime
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City
- Man arrested on child neglect, domestic battery, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office