Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
July 25, 2014
A man was hit by a car while crossing Carson Street downtown Friday afternoon.
The victim was conscious and moving as paramedics loaded him into the ambulance. A spokesman said he suffered a broken leg and head injuries.
The victim was to be Careflighted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno for treatment.
Sheriff's deputies were investigating the accident that occurred in front of Cactus Jack's and the Carson Nugget about 2:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Dayton man held on trespassing charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office