Man hit crossing downtown Carson Street
July 25, 2014
A man was hit by a car while crossing Carson Street downtown Friday afternoon.
The victim was conscious and moving as paramedics loaded him into the ambulance. A spokesman said he suffered a broken leg and head injuries.
The victim was to be Careflighted to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno for treatment.
Sheriff's deputies were investigating the accident that occurred in front of Cactus Jack's and the Carson Nugget about 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Crime
- Woman arrested for slashing tires, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Local man faces two felony assault charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary
- High Desert inmate death under investigation
- Man arrested on suspicion of felony elder abuse says Carson City Sheriff’s Office