Man wanted for shoplifting from Highway 395 Walmart
November 8, 2016
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shoplifting theft and an incident of destruction of property on Oct. 12 at the Walmart, 3770 Highway 395, Carson City.
The suspect entered Walmart at 3 a.m. and took off his jacket. He walked to the sporting goods department and attempted to open a glass locked case, but was unsuccessful. The suspect obtained a crowbar from the tools section and used it to pry open the case. The merchandise was taken from the store without payment.
The suspect was described as a white male adult, possibly 25-35 years of age with dark short hair. He wore dark framed glasses and was heavy set. He was wearing a dark jacket, T-shirt and blue jeans.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of the suspect. Your identity is not needed and you will remain anonymous. Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at 775-782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at: 775-78-CRIME (775-782-7463) or DCSO Investigator Ed Garren at 775-782-9907.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office