NHP looking for witnesses to wreck on USA Parkway
September 28, 2017
The Nevada Highway Patrol is seeking information on a Lyon County collision.
At 4:45 p.m. Tuesday, troopers responded to reports of a crash on the USA Parkway Extension where the rider of a Kawasaki Sport bike had been ejected. Officials said the bike was unable to negotiate a curve and went off the paved roadway when the rider lost control and was ejected.
The rider sustained life-threatening injuries and is currently being treated at a local hospital.
Witnesses said the Kawasaki rider and the driver of a second vehicle may have been driving recklessly prior to the crash.
If anyone has any information on the crash, contact Trooper Karen Garretson of the Nevada Highway Patrol Multi-Disciplinary Investigation and Reconstruction Team at 775-687-9618 or at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Inmate dies at state prison in Carson City
- Man arrested for felony assault with deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested on battery charge, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 held on domestic battery charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office