Secret Witness offering reward
September 3, 2014
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is asked for the public's assistance in identifying two persons of interest in an attempted theft at the Walmart store located on Topsy Lane in Carson City.
At 9:07 p.m. Aug. 9, two male suspects entered Walmart and selected several items from various departments. Both males attempted to remove sensors and tags from the merchandise.
The male suspects then attempted to exit the store in the garden department without paying for the merchandise.
Walmart personnel attempted to contact the males, however, they sped away in an older red vehicle.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and, or conviction of the suspect. Callers will remain anonymous.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at (775) 782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463, or DCSO Investigator Ted Jasperson at 782-6299.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Two arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Arrest made involving vehicle used to try to hit people, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Reno man arrested on felony failure to appear says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- 2 arrested on fugitive from justice charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Dennis Hof says Bunny Ranch looking into sex-bots
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population
- SlotWorld Casino in Carson City closing Sunday for remodel
- Carson City Board of Supervisors to hear Lompa Ranch project developer agreement