Secret Witness offering reward
September 3, 2014
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is asked for the public's assistance in identifying two persons of interest in an attempted theft at the Walmart store located on Topsy Lane in Carson City.
At 9:07 p.m. Aug. 9, two male suspects entered Walmart and selected several items from various departments. Both males attempted to remove sensors and tags from the merchandise.
The male suspects then attempted to exit the store in the garden department without paying for the merchandise.
Walmart personnel attempted to contact the males, however, they sped away in an older red vehicle.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and, or conviction of the suspect. Callers will remain anonymous.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at (775) 782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463, or DCSO Investigator Ted Jasperson at 782-6299.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City