Secret Witness offering reward
September 3, 2014
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is asked for the public’s assistance in identifying two persons of interest in an attempted theft at the Walmart store located on Topsy Lane in Carson City.
At 9:07 p.m. Aug. 9, two male suspects entered Walmart and selected several items from various departments. Both males attempted to remove sensors and tags from the merchandise.
The male suspects then attempted to exit the store in the garden department without paying for the merchandise.
Walmart personnel attempted to contact the males, however, they sped away in an older red vehicle.
A reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to the arrest and, or conviction of the suspect. Callers will remain anonymous.
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to call DCSO Dispatch at (775) 782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 782-7463, or DCSO Investigator Ted Jasperson at 782-6299.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, paraphernalia
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- One dead in Silver Springs shooting