May 24, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• Michael Proctor, 35, of Carson City was arrested at 4:36 p.m. on a Dayton Justice Court warrant charging him with felony driving under the influence. According to the complaint, Proctor was charged with “driving under the influence of alcohol having previously been convicted of felony driving under the influence.” That second felony charge is a Category B felony. His bail was set at $20,000.
• David Illig, 27, of Carson City faces drug charges after a traffic stop on Highway 50 East because his vehicle didn’t have license plates. While examining the vehicle, another officer was called and a drug dog alerted deputies to the presence of narcotics. A search revealed both heroin and hypodermic devices in the Car. Illig was charged with felony possession of drugs and possession of paraphernalia. Total bail was set at $3,500.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of warrant
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting