May 24, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• Michael Proctor, 35, of Carson City was arrested at 4:36 p.m. on a Dayton Justice Court warrant charging him with felony driving under the influence. According to the complaint, Proctor was charged with "driving under the influence of alcohol having previously been convicted of felony driving under the influence." That second felony charge is a Category B felony. His bail was set at $20,000.
• David Illig, 27, of Carson City faces drug charges after a traffic stop on Highway 50 East because his vehicle didn't have license plates. While examining the vehicle, another officer was called and a drug dog alerted deputies to the presence of narcotics. A search revealed both heroin and hypodermic devices in the Car. Illig was charged with felony possession of drugs and possession of paraphernalia. Total bail was set at $3,500.
Trending In: Crime
- Man arrested on warrant, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again