November 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:10 p.m., deputies responding to a report of a reckless driver arrested a 27-year-old woman in the area of Silver Sage and Sonoma Street. The reporting party said she fell asleep at an intersection and failed to maintain a speed or her traffic lane. After questioning, she was arrested on suspicion of a charge of DUI-second offense, drugs and jailed in lieu of $2,500 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City man arrested after standoff
- Gardnerville woman held on 11 felonies, according to Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for stabbing woman, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Carson City man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man arrested for DUI, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office