Sheriff’s Log: Arrest made for theft of clothing at Kohl’s
July 31, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:38 p.m., a 19-year-old dishwasher was arrested on suspicion of petty larceny for allegedly taking several items of clothing from Kohl's. The arrest was made after a traffic stop on Highway 50. Bail was set at $250.
• At 9:26 p.m., a 23-year-old metal worker was arrested on suspicion of ipossession of a controlled substance and intent to sell, both felonies. Troy Lindsey was arrested after a traffic stop in the 500 block of Highway 50 East. A search of his person turned up two baggies of meth in his shoe. He had also had at least one beer and was arrested on suspicion of violating a no alcohol provision in his pre-trial supervision. In addition, he was arrested on suspicion of failing to yield before turning left and no proof of insurance. Total bail was set at $6,150.
• At 9:42 p.m., a 38-year-old Carson man was arrested at his Colorado Street residence on suspicion of domestic battery 1st. His wife told arresting deputies he hit her several times in the face and head and bruised her arm. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Crime
- Multiple drug and alcohol related arrested during the weekend says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Three arrested in connection with meth lab in Carson City
- Nevada Transportation Authority investigator arrested again
- Man arrested on possession of a controlled substance, failure to appear, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Corrections guard arrested on domestic charge in Carson City