Sheriff’s log for Thursday, March 13
March 12, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old Sparks man was arrested at East Fifth Street and Warm Springs Road at 9:12 a.m. on warrants from that city charging contempt, fail to appear and failure-to-appear traffic. Total bail was set at $2,576.
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at an apartment on H Street at 3:55 p.m. on warrants charging violation of probation conditions and failure-to-appear traffic. Bail was set at $3,550.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at an apartment on Country Village at 3:23 a.m., charged with misuse of 911, a gross misdemeanor, for allegedly making several calls to the emergency number then hanging up. Bail was set at $2,500.
Anyone with information about crimes is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking
- Carson City man killed in motorcyle crash
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested on suspicion of failure to register as sex offender, ex-felon
- Man stabbed in altercation in Carson City
- Carson City man arrested in Yuba City shooting